News headlines about Unilife Corp (NASDAQ:UNIS) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, according to AlphaOne. AlphaOne, a division of Accern, scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. AlphaOne ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Unilife Corp earned a coverage optimism score of 0.14 on AlphaOne’s scale. AlphaOne also assigned press coverage about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 100 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Alpha One Sentiment’s scoring:
- U.S. police search for suspected Facebook Live killer (ekosvoice.com)
- Erdogan’s narrow victory lays bare Turkey’s divisions (nyhetsbanken.info)
- UNILIFE CORPORATION (NASDAQ:UNIS) Files An 8-K Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing (4-traders.com)
- 2 Stocks Are Hot- Schlumberger Limited. (NYSE:SLB), Unilife Corp (NASDAQ:UNIS) – Wall Street Times (press release) (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Has Revealed It All In Its Chart | NY Stock … – NY Stock News (nystocknews.com)
Shares of Unilife Corp (NASDAQ:UNIS) traded up 0.0000% during trading on Friday, reaching $0.1591. Unilife Corp has a 1-year low of $0.09 and a 1-year high of $6.20. The company’s market cap is $2.65 million. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.05.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first reported by Sports Perspectives and is the property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this story on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international copyright and trademark legislation. The legal version of this story can be read at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/04/21/unilife-corp-unis-earns-daily-media-impact-score-of-0-14.html.
Unilife Corp Company Profile
Unilife Corp is engaged in the designing, development and manufacturing of injectable drug delivery systems. The Company has a portfolio of product platforms, including pre-filled syringes, disposable and reusable auto-injectors, drug reconstitution delivery systems, ocular delivery systems, and other systems for the targeted delivery of injectable therapies.
Receive News & Ratings for Unilife Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unilife Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.