Headlines about Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) have trended positive on Friday, according to Alpha One Sentiment Analysis. The research firm, a service of Accern, identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Alpha One ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Amira Nature Foods earned a media sentiment score of 0.31 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also assigned news coverage about the company an impact score of 0 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Alpha One Sentiment’s analysis:
- Investor Focus on Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd (NYSE:ANFI) – Jonesboro Recorder (jonesbororecorder.com)
- Performance Check on Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE:ANFI) – Business Daily (oxfordbusinessdaily.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE:ANFI) Technicals at a Glance – Pearson Press (pearsonnewspress.com)
- The Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Shares Sold by UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. – BangaloreWeekly (bangaloreweekly.com)
- Market Focus – Watching Technicals on Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) – Union Trade Journal (uniontradejournal.com)
Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) traded down 0.41% on Friday, reaching $4.81. 11,646 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Amira Nature Foods has a 12 month low of $4.71 and a 12 month high of $8.99. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $5.20 and its 200 day moving average price is $5.95. The company has a market cap of $174.23 million, a PE ratio of 5.25 and a beta of -0.16.
Several research analysts have weighed in on the stock. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Amira Nature Foods from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, January 31st. KeyCorp assumed coverage on shares of Amira Nature Foods in a report on Wednesday, April 19th. They set an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
About Amira Nature Foods
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is primarily engaged in the business of processing and selling packaged Indian specialty rice, primarily basmati rice and other food products. The Company sells Basmati rice and other specialty rice, under its Amira brand, as well as under other third-party brands. It also sells non-basmati rice.
Receive News & Ratings for Amira Nature Foods Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amira Nature Foods Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.