Media coverage about EMC (NYSE:EMC) has trended positive on Wednesday, according to Accern. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. EMC earned a news sentiment score of 0.27 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the information technology service provider an impact score of 83 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- EMC Insurance Group Inc. (NASDAQ:EMCI) Stake Raised by Dalton Greiner Hartman Maher & Co. – The Momentous News (momentousnews.com)
- Why these IT consultants just say ‘no’ to indiscriminate partnering – SiliconANGLE News (blog) (siliconangle.com)
- Christian Millau, 88, Co-Founder of Lively Restaurant Guide, Dies (nytimes.com)
- Ken Harley from Circle IT – Dell EMC ChannelTalks (comparethecloud.net)
- Global DevOps Market 2017-2023 – Focus on Monitoring & Performance Management, Delivery & Operations … – PR Newswire UK (press release) (prnewswire.co.uk)
EMC (NYSE EMC) traded up 0.97% on Wednesday, hitting $29.05. The stock had a trading volume of 102,673,327 shares. EMC has a 1-year low of $22.99 and a 1-year high of $29.13. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $28.53 and a 200 day moving average price of $27.32.
EMC Company Profile
EMC Corporation (EMC) develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry’s range of information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions and services. EMC manages the Company as part of a federation of businesses: EMC Information Infrastructure, VMware Virtual Infrastructure, Pivotal and Virtustream.
Receive News & Ratings for EMC Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMC Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.