Media coverage about Lifelock (NYSE:LOCK) has trended positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lifelock earned a news sentiment score of 0.37 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the software maker an impact score of 46.2760230741771 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) Shares Bought by Goelzer Investment Management Inc (fishinghd.com)
- MITCHELL: Identity theft happens, even with protections in place (chicago.suntimes.com)
- Livforsakringsbolaget Skandia Omsesidigt Has $772000 Stake in Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) (ismboard.com)
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) showed unconvincing performance of -18.84% — Intermediate downward Trend (vothemes.com)
- Bahl & Gaynor Inc. Raises Position in UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) (wisdomsave.com)
Lifelock (NYSE LOCK) opened at 23.99 on Thursday. Lifelock has a 52 week low of $11.01 and a 52 week high of $24.02. The company’s 50-day moving average is $23.99 and its 200 day moving average is $21.56.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Lifelock (NYSE:LOCK) Share Price” was originally reported by Sports Perspectives and is owned by of Sports Perspectives. If you are accessing this article on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark & copyright laws. The original version of this article can be read at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/08/10/lifelock-nyselock-receives-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-37-updated-updated.html.
Lifelock Company Profile
LifeLock, Inc provides proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and consumer risk management services for enterprises. The Company monitors certain identity-related events, such as new account openings and credit-related applications. It operates in two segments: consumer segment and an enterprise segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Lifelock Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lifelock Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.