A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for XO Group (NYSE: XOXO):
- 8/6/2017 – XO Group had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $16.75 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – XO Group had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $16.75 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – XO Group was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – XO Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/13/2017 – XO Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “XO Group Inc. is a media and technology company. It provides information, products and advice related to weddings and pregnancy. The Company operates Internet websites, publishes magazines and books, and produces television and video content. XO Group Inc., formerly known as The Knot, Inc., is headquartered in New York, New York. “
XO Group, Inc. (NYSE:XOXO) opened at 18.72 on Thursday. XO Group, Inc. has a one year low of $14.99 and a one year high of $20.99. The stock has a market cap of $467.21 million, a P/E ratio of 66.86 and a beta of 0.94. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $17.94 and its 200 day moving average is $17.61.
XO Group (NYSE:XOXO) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, July 31st. The specialty retailer reported $0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.11. The firm had revenue of $42.20 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $41.51 million. XO Group had a net margin of 4.55% and a return on equity of 4.71%. XO Group’s revenue was up 9.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.14 EPS. On average, analysts anticipate that XO Group, Inc. will post $0.33 EPS for the current fiscal year.
XO Group Inc is engaged in providing content and marketing solutions, targeted advertising programs, transactions and merchandise. The Company’s multi-platform brands guide couples through transformative life stages from getting married with The Knot, to moving in together with The Nest, to having a baby with The Bump, and helping bring celebrations to life with entertainment vendors from GigMasters.com Incorporated (GigMasters).
Receive News & Ratings for XO Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XO Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.