Media coverage about Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN) has been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Windstream Holdings earned a coverage optimism score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the technology company an impact score of 47.0787626686722 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Why Coach, Windstream Holdings, and YY Slumped Today – Motley Fool (fool.com)
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) stock price of $2.01 – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Windstream Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:WIN) Elevates Its Portfolio By Adding Broadsview’s OfficeSuite With SD-WAN To … – Journal Transcript (journaltranscript.com)
- Pre-Market Technical Recap on Telecom Services Stocks — Windstream, Altice USA, BCE Inc., and Pareteum – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Multi-state urgent care provider selects Windstream SD-WAN to simplify its network and drive expansion – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
Shares of Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN) traded down 4.48% during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $1.92. 4,181,180 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock’s market cap is $366.39 million. Windstream Holdings has a one year low of $1.88 and a one year high of $10.45. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $3.29 and a 200-day moving average of $5.08.
A number of equities research analysts have issued reports on WIN shares. BidaskClub raised shares of Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Monday, July 31st. ValuEngine cut shares of Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a report on Friday, June 2nd.
WARNING: This story was originally reported by Sports Perspectives and is owned by of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this story on another website, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark law. The legal version of this story can be read at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/08/17/windstream-holdings-nasdaqwin-getting-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-analysis-shows-updated.html.
About Windstream Holdings
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.