Media coverage about LightPath Technologies (NASDAQ:LPTH) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LightPath Technologies earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the technology company an impact score of 45.930721768538 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Brokerages Anticipate LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH) to Announce $0.04 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Review: Cooper Companies, Inc. (The) (COO) versus LightPath Technologies (LPTH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Risky Play or Bargain? Update on LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Shares Seesawing on Volume: LightPath Technologies Inc (LPTH) – Evergreen Caller (evergreencaller.com)
- Cooper Companies, Inc. (The) (COO) versus LightPath Technologies (NASDAQ:LPTH) Head to Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of LightPath Technologies (LPTH) traded up 1.20% on Friday, reaching $2.54. 57,681 shares of the company were exchanged. The company’s market capitalization is $61.25 million. LightPath Technologies has a 52 week low of $1.21 and a 52 week high of $3.33. The company’s 50-day moving average is $2.62 and its 200-day moving average is $2.58.
A number of brokerages recently issued reports on LPTH. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of LightPath Technologies from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, July 7th. Dougherty & Co lifted their price target on shares of LightPath Technologies from $3.00 to $3.50 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday, May 5th.
About LightPath Technologies
LightPath Technologies, Inc is a manufacturer and integrator of families of precision molded aspheric optics, fiber-optic collimator, GRADIUM glass lenses and other optical materials used to produce products that manipulate light. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and distributes optical components and assemblies utilizing the optical processes and manufacturing technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for LightPath Technologies Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LightPath Technologies Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.