Media stories about BMC Stock Holdings (NASDAQ:STCK) have trended positive on Sunday, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. BMC Stock Holdings earned a coverage optimism score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the company an impact score of 44.7269019475079 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- PHI Groups Subsidiary American Pacific Resources, Inc. Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Majority Interest in 400-Acre Mining Claims (itbusinessnet.com)
- 3 Reasons Why AAC Technologies (AACAY) is a Great Momentum Stock (zacks.com)
- Trade of the Day: This Is Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock’s Key Level (investorplace.com)
- Nikkei stock indexes set for reshuffle (asia.nikkei.com)
- Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. Boosts Vmware, Inc. (VMW) Price Target to $120.00 (lightwaveonline.com)
BMC Stock Holdings Company Profile
BMC Stock Holdings, Inc is a provider of building products and services in the United States residential construction market. The Company’s segments include Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Texas, Intermountain, Western and Mountain West divisions. Its product offerings include lumber and lumber sheet goods and an array of products, including millwork, doors, windows, structural components, floor and roof trusses and wall panels.
Receive News & Ratings for BMC Stock Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMC Stock Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.