News coverage about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a news impact score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the health services provider an impact score of 46.3925137590028 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- David Bleisch Joins Office Depot, Inc. as Chief Legal Officer – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Alphabet’s Nest Takes on Home Security With Alarm Kit, Doorbell – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Anthem’s GameTV and FNTSY Sports Network Now Available on Bell Aliant Fibe TV (multichannel.com)
- SR3D Holdings Corp. Signs Digital Marketing Agreement for North America (pr.com)
- Global Medical Alert System Market 2017- Koninklijke Philips, ADT Corporation, Tunstall Healthcare Group – Ask Reporter 24 (askthereporter24.com)
Shares of ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) remained flat at $41.98 during trading on Thursday. ADT Corp has a 1-year low of $40.33 and a 1-year high of $41.98. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $41.98 and a 200 day moving average of $41.98.
WARNING: This article was posted by Sports Perspectives and is the sole property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this article on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & international trademark and copyright legislation. The original version of this article can be accessed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/09/21/somewhat-positive-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-adt-corp-adt-share-price.html.
ADT Corp Company Profile
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.