Media headlines about Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) have trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Berkshire Hathaway earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the insurance provider an impact score of 44.5014650966571 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Analysts’ Suggestions to Watch: Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-B) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Overbought Alert on Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Active Stocks Getting Hammered: Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK-B) – NASDAQ Times (nasdaqtimes.com)
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B) & Conifer Holdings (CNFR) Critical Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lawson Kroeker Investment Management Inc Buys Orion Engineered Carbons SA, British American Tobacco PLC … – GuruFocus.com (gurufocus.com)
Shares of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) traded down 0.29% on Wednesday, reaching $187.46. 2,750,551 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. Berkshire Hathaway has a one year low of $141.92 and a one year high of $188.20. The stock has a market cap of $308.18 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.21. The company’s 50 day moving average is $181.62 and its 200-day moving average is $172.25.
Separately, BidaskClub raised shares of Berkshire Hathaway from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, August 23rd.
WARNING: This story was originally posted by Sports Perspectives and is the property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this story on another domain, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright law. The correct version of this story can be viewed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/10/11/berkshire-hathaway-brk-b-getting-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-study-finds.html.
Berkshire Hathaway Company Profile
Receive News & Ratings for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.