Press coverage about MagneGas Corporation (NASDAQ:MNGA) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. MagneGas Corporation earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the oil and gas company an impact score of 45.9773722945427 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- MagneGas (MNGA) Sees FY17 Revenue of Over $7.5M – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- MagneGas Projects 2017 Revenues to Grow Over 120% vs. 2016 (finance.yahoo.com)
- MagneGas Prototyping 4th Generation Gasification System – Power … – Power Engineering Magazine (power-eng.com)
- Technical Watch – MagneGas Corporation (MNGA) moves -94.87% off from One Year High – Voice Of Analysts (analystsbuzz.com)
- MagneGas Corporation (NASDAQ:MNGA) Unveils 4th Generation System – Stock News Union (blog) (stocknewsunion.com)
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of MagneGas Corporation from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Tuesday, September 12th.
MagneGas Corporation Company Profile
MagneGas Corporation is an alternative energy company. The Company creates and produces hydrogen-based alternative fuel through the gasification of carbon-rich liquids, including certain liquids and liquid wastes. The Company is also developing the use of fuel for co-combustion with hydrocarbon fuels to reduce emissions.
Receive News & Ratings for MagneGas Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MagneGas Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.