Press coverage about FXCM (NASDAQ:GLBR) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FXCM earned a news impact score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 43.2981258479203 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Global Automotive Chassis Market Will Target Emerging Markets by 2022 (reports.pr-inside.com)
- Make the most of the Festive Season and Send Flowers to Dahej and Cuttack (pr-inside.com)
- FXCM, Inc.: FXCM Group and Leucadia Comment on GLBR Restructuring Plan and Announce Credit Agreement Extension (finanznachrichten.de)
- Global CFL Light Bulbs Sales Market to Record High Demand by 2017- 2022 (reports.pr-inside.com)
- Global Brokerage, Inc. Announces Entry Into Restructuring Support Agreement with Approximately 70% of Noteholders (nasdaq.com)
FXCM (NASDAQ GLBR) opened at $1.40 on Wednesday. FXCM has a one year low of $1.20 and a one year high of $9.80.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “FXCM (GLBR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Analysis Shows” was first posted by Sports Perspectives and is the property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this article on another site, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright laws. The original version of this article can be accessed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/11/15/fxcm-glbr-receiving-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
Global brokerage, Inc, formerly FXCM Inc (FXCM), is engaged in providing online foreign exchange (FX) trading, contract for difference (CFD) trading, spread betting and related services. The Company owns over 50% of FXCM Group, LLC (FXCM Group). FXCM Group is a holding company of Forex Capital Markets LLC, (FXCM US), Forex Capital Markets Limited, inclusive of all EU branches (FXCM UK), FXCM Australia Pty.
Receive News & Ratings for FXCM Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FXCM Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.