Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of PCM (NASDAQ: PCMI) in the last few weeks:
- 11/11/2017 – PCM was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “PCM Inc. is a technology solutions provider to businesses, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. The Company’s operating segments consists of Commercial, Public Sector and MacMall. It offers technology products and solutions as well as consumer electronics equipment and other consumer products. PCM Inc., formerly known as PC Mall, Inc., is headquartered in El Segundo, California. “
- 11/7/2017 – PCM had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $33.00.
- 11/7/2017 – PCM had its price target lowered by analysts at Roth Capital from $28.00 to $18.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2017 – PCM was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – PCM was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) traded down $0.20 on Monday, hitting $9.70. 137,848 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 169,964. PCM, Inc. has a 52 week low of $9.55 and a 52 week high of $31.20. The company has a market cap of $114.50, a P/E ratio of 6.47, a PEG ratio of 0.22 and a beta of 0.94. The company has a current ratio of 1.00, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26.
PCM (NASDAQ:PCMI) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 6th. The specialty retailer reported $0.34 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.57 by ($0.23). PCM had a net margin of 0.47% and a return on equity of 14.90%. The firm had revenue of $545.50 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $596.17 million. PCM’s revenue was down 6.7% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that PCM, Inc. will post 1.49 earnings per share for the current year.
PCM, Inc is a multi-vendor provider of technology solutions, including hardware products, software and services, offered through its dedicated sales force, field and internal service teams, direct marketing channels, and owned and operated data centers. The Company’s segments include Commercial, Public Sector, Canada and United Kingdom.
Receive News & Ratings for PCM Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCM Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.