News articles about Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH) have trended positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Torchlight Energy Resources earned a news impact score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the oil and gas company an impact score of 45.4335261608807 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- BRIEF-Torchlight takes back control on the Orogrande project with Farm In (reuters.com)
- Mid-Day ETF Update: ETFs, Stocks Lower on Weak Retail Sales, Worries Over Slowdown in Chinese Economy (nasdaq.com)
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Reports Agreements to Enter Prolific Delaware Basin (streetinsider.com)
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRCH) Files An 8-K Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement (4-traders.com)
- Torchlight Takes Back Control on the Orogrande Project With Farm In (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ TRCH) opened at $1.19 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 0.22, a quick ratio of 0.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70. Torchlight Energy Resources has a 52-week low of $0.95 and a 52-week high of $1.96.
About Torchlight Energy Resources
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc (Torchlight) is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation and/or development of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The Company focuses on drilling and working interest programs within the United States. The Company has interests in approximately four oil and gas projects: the Marcelina Creek Field Development in Wilson County, Texas; the Ring Energy Joint Venture in Southwest Kansas; Hunton wells in partnership with Husky Ventures in Central Oklahoma, and the Orogrande Project in Hudspeth County, Texas.
Receive News & Ratings for Torchlight Energy Resources Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Torchlight Energy Resources Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.