News headlines about Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Diana Containerships earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the shipping company an impact score of 44.2888955833963 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- DEADLINE ALERT: Brower Piven Reminds Investors Of Upcoming Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Shareholders Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Diana Containerships Inc. To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- DCIX EQUITY ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of a Class Action Involving Diana … – GuruFocus.com (gurufocus.com)
- Should You Be Tempted To Buy Diana Containerships Inc (DCIX) Because Of Its PE Ratio? (finance.yahoo.com)
- DCIX EQUITY ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of a Class Action Involving Diana Containerships Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 22, 2017 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Diana Containerships, Inc. and Lead Plaintiff Deadline – December 22, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Diana Containerships (NASDAQ DCIX) traded down $0.41 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $7.03. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 572,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 392,542. Diana Containerships has a one year low of $1.56 and a one year high of $26,918.64.
Diana Containerships Company Profile
Diana Containerships Inc is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the ownership of containerships. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s fleet consisted of six panamax and six post-panamax containerships with a combined carrying capacity of 61,517 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU).
Receive News & Ratings for Diana Containerships Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diana Containerships Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.