News coverage about Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCB) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Discovery Communications earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.7175752704654 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Discovery Communications (DISCB) Stock Rating Upgraded by ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- Discovery Communications : Aligns Business Operations Across EMEA And Names New Leadership Team (4-traders.com)
- AKC National Championship Dog Show Presented By Royal Canin Premieres On Animal Planet New Year’s Day At 7PM ET With Guest Host Jerry O’Connell (finance.yahoo.com)
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCB) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Discovery Communications : One Week, Ten Premieres – Discovery’s ‘Mega Week’ Begins Sunday, December 3 At 9 PM ET/PT (4-traders.com)
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Discovery Communications from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday.
Discovery Communications Company Profile
Discovery Communications, Inc (Discovery) is a global media company. The Company provides content across multiple distribution platforms, including pay-television (pay-TV), free-to-air (FTA) and broadcast television, Websites, digital distribution arrangements and content licensing agreements. Its segments include U.S.
Receive News & Ratings for Discovery Communications Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Discovery Communications Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.