Media stories about Axovant Sciences (NASDAQ:AXON) have trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Axovant Sciences earned a daily sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.1908103715988 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Trading Desk: Watching the Numbers for Axovant Sciences Ltd. (NYSE:AXON) – Clawson News (clawsonnews.com)
- Analysts Take on Axovant Sciences Ltd. (AXON) – AppsforPCdaily (appsforpcdaily.com)
- Axovant Sciences Ltd. (NASDAQ: AXON) – Stock to Watch – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Basic Trading and Ownership Data for Axovant Sciences Ltd. (AXON) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- Axovant Sciences Ltd (AXON) Sees Large Decrease in Short Interest (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Axovant Sciences (NASDAQ:AXON) traded down $0.15 on Monday, reaching $5.30. 3,276,100 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,025,770. The company has a current ratio of 5.94, a quick ratio of 5.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34. Axovant Sciences has a twelve month low of $4.60 and a twelve month high of $27.98.
Axovant Sciences Company Profile
Axovant Sciences Ltd. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease and Lewy body dementia. The Company intends to develop a pipeline of product candidates to address the cognitive, functional and behavioral aspects of dementia and related neurological disorders.
Receive News & Ratings for Axovant Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Axovant Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.