News articles about Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Windstream earned a coverage optimism score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 45.5482967276122 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- RapidScale Hires Scott Williams As Senior Cloud Architect (prweb.com)
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) Grabs Dynamic Performance Momentum on Volatility – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- $1.49 Billion in Sales Expected for Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analysts Anticipate Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $1.49 Billion (americanbankingnews.com)
- Windstream (WIN) Coverage Initiated by Analysts at Barclays (americanbankingnews.com)
Windstream (WIN) opened at $2.17 on Tuesday. Windstream has a 1 year low of $1.73 and a 1 year high of $8.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.24, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a current ratio of 0.77.
Windstream Company Profile
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Windstream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.