Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: LJPC):
- 12/21/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/15/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/8/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical was downgraded by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from an “overweight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 11/1/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO. is engaged in the research and development of therapeutic products for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. “
- 10/27/2017 – La Jolla Pharmaceutical had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ LJPC) opened at $27.08 on Thursday. La Jolla Pharmaceutical has a 12-month low of $16.41 and a 12-month high of $39.28.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:LJPC) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.19) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($1.24) by $0.05. research analysts forecast that La Jolla Pharmaceutical will post -4.92 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies to improve outcomes in patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. LJPC-501 is its formulation of angiotensin II for the potential treatment of catecholamine-resistant hypotension (CRH).
Receive News & Ratings for La Jolla Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for La Jolla Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.