Media headlines about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) have been trending positive recently, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a news impact score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the social networking company an impact score of 45.274084073027 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Law Ruler Brings Powerful New Features to the New Version of their Client Intake and Law Office Management Software for Lawyers (prweb.com)
- Mariana Safer of HEBS Digital to Be Honored at HSMAI’s 2018 Adrian Awards as a Top 25 Extraordinary Mind in Hospitality (prweb.com)
- Conventus To Host a Live Webinar, Risk Adjustment Billing Audit Presented by Conventus and Frier Levitt, for NJ Physicians and Practice Administrators (prweb.com)
- Visit Oakland Presents Oakland Restaurant Week, January 11-21 2018 (prweb.com)
- Morgan Pressel, LPGA Icons, and St. Andrews Boca Raton Raise over $7.5 Million for Breast Cancer Research after 11 Successful Years (prweb.com)
Shares of LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) remained flat at $$195.96 during trading hours on Monday. The company has a market cap of $26,650.00, a P/E ratio of -158.03 and a beta of 1.58. LinkedIn has a 12 month low of $98.25 and a 12 month high of $239.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 3.26 and a quick ratio of 3.26.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “LinkedIn (LNKD) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Report Shows” was first posted by Sports Perspectives and is the sole property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this article on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright law. The correct version of this article can be read at https://sportsperspectives.com/2018/01/15/linkedin-lnkd-earning-positive-press-coverage-report-shows.html.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.