Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 8th. In the last seven days, Achain has traded down 10.9% against the dollar. One Achain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004484 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, OKEx, CoolCoin and Kucoin. Achain has a market capitalization of $110.90 million and approximately $8.66 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $110.25 or 0.01337150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021711 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00051542 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.56 or 0.00431303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00103191 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002577 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allcoin, CoolCoin and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.