bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 8th. One bitCNY token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002096 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Coinbene, BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. During the last seven days, bitCNY has traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. bitCNY has a market cap of $35.51 million and approximately $54.41 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009093 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.86 or 0.01339460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012271 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00051696 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00415501 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.55 or 0.00102397 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, BitShares Asset Exchange, OpenLedger DEX and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.