Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. During the last week, Covesting has traded 23.9% lower against the US dollar. One Covesting token can now be purchased for approximately $1.16 or 0.00014636 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. Covesting has a market cap of $20.33 million and approximately $82,972.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.98 or 0.01419670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00022058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012663 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052048 BTC.
- Starbase (STAR) traded up 7,702% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00100574 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00404898 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00106464 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.