Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. Crown has a total market cap of $42.33 million and $28,272.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar. One Crown coin can now be purchased for about $2.47 or 0.00029388 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, BarterDEX and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,370.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,307.97 or 0.15541800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00045173 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00311927 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.65 or 0.01564340 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004512 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003724 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002339 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, BarterDEX, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.