Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded down 17.8% against the dollar. One Ethereum Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001303 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, DSX, Lbank and RightBTC. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and approximately $8,122.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01393900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004497 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00022015 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012663 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00052148 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00412714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00106139 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002669 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QuadrigaCX, YoBit, Korbit, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, COSS, BitGrail, Exmo, Qryptos, Gatecoin, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Koinex, Gatehub, Liqui, Gate.io, Ethfinex, Coinone, Bibox, EtherDelta, Independent Reserve, Kucoin, BitBay, DSX, BigONE, Bitsane, AEX, BTCTurk, GDAX, Coinsquare, OkCoin Intl., TOPBTC, Zaif, bitFlyer, CoinEgg, Coinnest, EXX, BX Thailand, Mr. Exchange, OEX, Livecoin, Gemini, Kraken, Allcoin, Bancor Network, Coinbene, Bitcoin Indonesia, Tidex, Huobi, Lbank, ZB.COM, GOPAX, CoolCoin, Bitso, Bithumb, WEX, xBTCe, Quoine, Mercatox, CoinExchange, BtcTrade.im, BTC Markets, CoinFalcon, OKEx, The Rock Trading, Bittrex, RightBTC, Coinrail, HitBTC, CEX.IO, Binance and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.