Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 8th. Gatcoin has a total market cap of $14.13 million and approximately $109,107.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gatcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0267 or 0.00000314 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. In the last week, Gatcoin has traded 41% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.53 or 0.01336970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004319 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012108 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00051586 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.28 or 0.00427291 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.66 or 0.00102027 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002588 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Buying and Selling Gatcoin
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gatcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.