IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded up 7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0133 or 0.00000167 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, IntenseCoin has traded down 17.8% against the dollar. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $4.75 million and approximately $4,684.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $243.33 or 0.03047390 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00035953 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021512 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00038528 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001977 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.