Medicalchain (CURRENCY:MTN) traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. During the last seven days, Medicalchain has traded flat against the US dollar. One Medicalchain token can now be bought for $0.35 or 0.00004171 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX and Coinbene. Medicalchain has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $7.99 million worth of Medicalchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.77 or 0.01330910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004266 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012199 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00051589 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.86 or 0.00415068 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.58 or 0.00102194 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002577 BTC.
Medicalchain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mytracknet is a global lost and found network that uses blockchain technology to incentivize paritipants for their contribution, while implementing a unified solution for every Bluetooth tracker in the market. MTN is a Waves-based asset used to reward those who help others recover lost items. Mytracknet is the winner of the Waves ico-hub competition.”
Medicalchain Token Trading
Medicalchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, Qryptos, Gate.io, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Medicalchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Medicalchain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Medicalchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Medicalchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Medicalchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.