Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 8th. Over the last week, Mercury has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Mercury token can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00005120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Tidex. Mercury has a market capitalization of $43.21 million and approximately $12.49 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.09 or 0.01328400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012191 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00051551 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.97 or 0.00414474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00102038 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002556 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.