Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. One Metal token can now be bought for approximately $4.19 or 0.00050805 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Tidex, Cryptopia and Huobi. Metal has a market capitalization of $80.88 million and $26.79 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Metal has traded up 13.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009185 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.28 or 0.01336980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012342 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00051499 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00052381 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.86 or 0.00422563 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.62 or 0.00140899 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi, Cryptopia, Tidex and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.