Monoeci (CURRENCY:XMCC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. Monoeci has a market cap of $9.91 million and approximately $34,942.00 worth of Monoeci was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monoeci coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.25 or 0.00040032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Monoeci has traded down 12.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $597.52 or 0.07356500 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00025915 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00022087 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001096 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001301 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonacoCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm aiming to integrate cryptographic money secure in an environment of real use. MonacoCoin aims to federate a large number of Monegasque businesses and provide them with smartphone and credit card applications for end users, as well as payment terminals dedicated to Monegasque merchants. XMCC also provides a second layer network of masternodes that process instant and anonymous transactions. “
Monoeci Coin Trading
Monoeci can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Monoeci directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monoeci must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monoeci using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monoeci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monoeci and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.