Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 8th. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $149.25 million and $3.30 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Neblio has traded 19.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Neblio coin can now be bought for approximately $11.66 or 0.00138139 BTC on exchanges including Binance, OEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.85 or 0.00270700 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.49 or 0.00290052 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00066269 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00320866 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017916 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OEX, Binance, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.