PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 8th. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange. PutinCoin has a market cap of $4.82 million and approximately $15,744.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.32 or 0.00518824 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007186 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00010219 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010444 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00166451 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00016000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.