Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. Rivetz has a total market cap of $15.73 million and $20,446.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rivetz token can now be bought for $0.60 or 0.00007337 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and EtherDelta. In the last week, Rivetz has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009093 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.86 or 0.01339460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012271 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00051696 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00415501 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.55 or 0.00102397 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Rivetz Token Trading
Rivetz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rivetz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.