RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 8th. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00015634 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. RussiaCoin has a market capitalization of $10.35 million and $884.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, RussiaCoin has traded 24.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.63 or 0.00514072 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007339 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00010168 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003026 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010028 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00161250 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00039394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.