Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 8th. Verge has a market capitalization of $781.24 million and $26.40 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can now be purchased for about $0.0536 or 0.00000628 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, Verge has traded 15.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $149.25 or 0.01749250 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006388 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00028039 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00046074 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003984 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002032 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00033363 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC, Binance, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Coinhouse, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.