Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. One Veritaseum token can currently be purchased for $296.38 or 0.03497640 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. Veritaseum has a market capitalization of $603.62 million and approximately $617,668.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Veritaseum has traded 19.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009218 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.27 or 0.01336690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004302 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012082 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00051439 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.17 or 0.00426796 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00102004 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002571 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not currently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.