VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. VIBE has a total market cap of $94.47 million and approximately $5.72 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, VIBE has traded down 18.9% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can currently be bought for $0.47 or 0.00005794 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $109.82 or 0.01341990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00051537 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.33 or 0.00431722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00103533 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002595 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.