Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 17.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $16.18 million and $130,144.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.87 or 0.00020883 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and ISX. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded up 12.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00074500 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000169 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and ISX. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.