ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 9th. ChatCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $6.27 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ChatCoin has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar. One ChatCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, BigONE, EXX and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.84 or 0.00518866 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010346 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006063 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003223 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009965 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00169143 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
ChatCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
ChatCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, ZB.COM, Lbank, Huobi and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.