GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 9th. In the last week, GameCredits has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $2.36 or 0.00028178 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, YoBit, Bit-Z and Livecoin. GameCredits has a market cap of $151.81 million and approximately $1.95 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.95 or 0.01824560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00043601 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034215 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002002 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Poloniex, YoBit, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, BitBay, HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Allcoin and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.