Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Hedge has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Hedge token can currently be bought for about $4.42 or 0.00050881 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Hedge has a market cap of $16.40 million and $34,950.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.38 or 0.01358610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00053787 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00370710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00111756 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.