Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded down 9.4% against the dollar. One Loopring token can currently be bought for $0.66 or 0.00007853 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, YoBit, EtherDelta and OKEx. Loopring has a market cap of $371.40 million and approximately $2.71 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010939 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $114.36 or 0.01357090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00022270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00052230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.83 or 0.00413362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00103274 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002671 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, YoBit, HitBTC, OKEx, CoinExchange and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.