Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Meritor (NYSE: MTOR):
- 2/2/2018 – Meritor was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Meritor had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $25.00 to $27.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Meritor had its price target raised by analysts at Buckingham Research from $30.00 to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Meritor had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $31.00 to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Meritor had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Meritor was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “The Zacks Consensus Estimate for Meritor’s quarterly earnings has been going up of late. The company has provided a positive guidance for fiscal 2018. It is also expected to benefit from M2019 plan, aiming at new business wins and a continued investment in new products and technologies. Further, these acquisitions will enable the company to expand its suite of complementary products offered and thus increase its customer base. Also, in the last six months, shares of Meritor have outperformed the industry it belongs to.”
- 1/26/2018 – Meritor had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $24.00 to $25.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Meritor was upgraded by analysts at Longbow Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – Meritor was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Meritor Inc (MTOR) traded down $0.43 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $25.39. The company had a trading volume of 717,112 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,353,209. Meritor Inc has a 1-year low of $14.97 and a 1-year high of $29.54. The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.86. The company has a market cap of $2,473.09, a P/E ratio of 8.55 and a beta of 2.45.
Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, January 31st. The auto parts company reported $0.62 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.46 by $0.16. Meritor had a return on equity of 208.74% and a net margin of 7.69%. The firm had revenue of $903.00 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $836.28 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.25 EPS. The firm’s revenue was up 29.2% compared to the same quarter last year. equities research analysts forecast that Meritor Inc will post 2.7 earnings per share for the current year.
Meritor, Inc is a supplier of a range of integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket for the commercial vehicle, transportation and industrial sectors. The Company’s segments include Commercial Truck & Industrial and Aftermarket & Trailer.
Receive News & Ratings for Meritor Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meritor Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.