Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Monetha has a market capitalization of $34.13 million and approximately $866,017.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Monetha has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. One Monetha token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001811 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, Mercatox and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010627 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $115.75 or 0.01332920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004601 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012004 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00052481 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00432384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00102127 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002611 BTC.
Monetha Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, HitBTC, OKEx, CoinExchange and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.