Nano (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. In the last week, Nano has traded down 30.3% against the dollar. One Nano coin can now be bought for approximately $11.56 or 0.00138050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitGrail, Bit-Z, Mercatox and CoinFalcon. Nano has a total market cap of $1.54 billion and approximately $30.70 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,430.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $851.27 or 0.10168800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,287.21 or 0.15376400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $152.85 or 0.01825840 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $247.96 or 0.02962000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 56.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.84 or 0.01897470 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00299254 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $430.98 or 0.05148280 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00050619 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitGrail, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Kucoin, RightBTC, CoinFalcon and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.