Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. Nuls has a total market cap of $73.43 million and $4.63 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nuls token can currently be bought for about $3.12 or 0.00035906 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Coinbene. During the last week, Nuls has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010627 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.94 or 0.01335930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00022628 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012028 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00052304 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.60 or 0.00421791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00102145 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinbene, Kucoin, EtherDelta, OKEx and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.