Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. Pluton has a market capitalization of $13.84 million and $30,065.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pluton token can now be bought for approximately $16.28 or 0.00183550 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. During the last week, Pluton has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011683 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004847 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.76 or 0.01341440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022497 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 54.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011338 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00052489 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.71 or 0.00369492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00111168 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002893 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.