Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. During the last week, Ubiq has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for about $2.79 or 0.00033240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $110.41 million and approximately $364,387.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,442.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $852.38 or 0.10149400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,291.62 or 0.15379400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.54 or 0.01828210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $247.95 or 0.02952350 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.81 or 0.01879090 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00300209 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00137968 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $431.61 or 0.05139170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.