Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 13.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $951.06 million and $5.98 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000059 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $261.02 or 0.02964850 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039117 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00024111 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00039737 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011907 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.